Firstly and most excitingly, in February 2020 I will be releasing my first “podcast”. This is a 45-minute introduction to Performance Based Contracting providing time poor readers a quick and simple way of getting to know the topic and the key features.
From there, every two months I plan to release a new podcast looking in more depth at a particularly interesting topic within the field of Performance Based Contracting.
In addition to the podcast I will continue to release a number of articles on key topics. Specifically, I intend to examine the following:
- Net Promoter Score performance measure
- Power-by-the-hour approaches
- Customer Experience (CX) approaches
- Applying the Information Pyramid to Performance Based Contracting
- Designing highly successful qualitative / subjective performance measures
Finally, during 2020 I also be releasing a number of PBC Case Studies and discuss journal articles that highlight certain aspects of setting up, starting and running a PBC regardless of whether you are a buyer or seller.
I hope you enjoy it the posts and find them useful and again if there are any important issues that you’d like me to discuss please don’t hesitate to leave me a message.