Commencing in mid-January 2022 I will re-start releasing several articles on key topics in Performance Based Contracting (PBC) including:
- Applying the Information Pyramid to Performance Based Contracting
- Net Promoter Score performance measure
- Power-by-the-hour approaches
- Designing highly successful qualitative / subjective performance measures
- Customer Experience (CX) approaches
From March 2022, and then every few months after that, I will continue to release new “podcasts” looking in more depth at a particularly interesting topic within the field of PBC. That said, if you haven’t already seen it, I have previously released the first “podcast” as a quick and simple way of getting to know the topic and the key features. It is available should this be of interest.
Finally, during the second half of 2022 I intend to release several PBC Case Studies that highlight certain aspects of setting up, starting and running a PBC regardless of whether you are a buyer or seller.
I hope you enjoy the posts and podcasts and find them useful and if there are any important issues that you’d like me to discuss please don’t hesitate to leave me a message.